7-3/4”” High x 11” Wide x 4” Deep (18,5 cm H x 27 cm W x 10 cm D)
The Charlotte bag is suited to Intermediate Level
- Exterior Fabric: 50cm (1 yard) Approx.
- Lining Fabric: 50 cm (1 yard) Approx.
- Contrast Fabric: 50 cm (1/2 yard) Approx.
- Fusible Interfacing (Middleweight): 50 cm (1 yard)
- Foam Interfacing or Fleece (Middleweight) 50 cm (1 yard) approx.
- Coordinating Thread
- Double Sided Tape (Optional)
- Masking Tape (Optional)
- Glue for faux leather or fabric (Depending on the material you will use for the contrast)
- 1 Zipper # 3: 15 cm (6”)
- 2 Metal D-Rings (3/4”--- 2cm inner diameter)
- 1 Set Magnetic Snap
- Piping Cord (5/32 --- 0,3mm diameter): 120 cm (47”) (Optional)
-1 Metal Buckle with center bar (3/4”--- 2cm inner diameter) it is not functional, only esthetic.
- 2 Swivel Clips: (3/4”---- 2 cm inner diameter)
-1 Adjustable slider: (3/4”---- 2 cm inner diameter)
PATTERN- CHARLOTTE BAG (ENGLISH VERSION)
Save the file to your device once it has been received, since the download link is valid for only 30 days.
Do not reproduce, distribute, sell or share any part of this pattern. It is only for your own use. You can sell bags that you make with Shamballa Bags patterns and you can add your own label. You do not need an additional license. However, each person who wishes to use this pattern should buy their own copy and credit this pattern to Shamballa Bags Sewing Patterns, each time the product is shared on social networks.