Pandora is a bag that is characterized by being very spacious, comfortable and practical to wear. Thanks to its large opening can be useful to carry various accessories, either for a formal evening or just a casual outing. It can be made in a wide variety of materials, with which you can get all kinds of styles, modern and elegant.
10” High x 15” Wide x 4 ½” Deep (27 cm H x 38 cm W x 12 cm D)
The Pandora Bag is suited to Intermediate Level
- Exterior Fabric: 50 cm (1/2 Yard) Approx.
- Lining Fabric: 100 cm (1 Yard) Approx.
- Contrast Fabric: 100 cm (1 Yard) Approx.
- Fusible Interfacing (Middleweight): 100 cm (1 Yard) Approx.
- Foam Interfacing or Fleece (Middleweight) 100 cm (1 Yard) approx.
- Coordinating Thread
- Double Sided Tape: 6 mm (1/4”)
- Masking Tape (Optional)
- Glue for faux leather or fabric (Depending on the material you will use for the contrast)
- 1 Zipper: 18 (7”)
- 4 Metal rectangles (1” inner diameter)
- Zipper: 50 cm (20”)
-Piping Cord (5/32 --- 0,3mm diameter): 142 cm (56”) (Optional)
PATTERN- PANDORA BAG (ENGLISH VERSION)
Save the file to your device once it has been received, since the download link is valid for only 30 days.
Do not reproduce, distribute, sell or share any part of this pattern. It is only for your own use. You can sell bags that you make with Shamballa Bags patterns and you can add your own label. You do not need an additional license. However, each person who wishes to use this pattern should buy their own copy and credit this pattern to Shamballa Bags Sewing Patterns, each time the product is shared on social networks.